It’s always handy to have a well sized Dynamics CRM install to hand, that’s quick to reset, and cheap to take with you for demos. By far the cheapest and easiest way I’ve found for doing this is using Amazons EC2 system. I only have to pay for when I use it, which at time of writing is about
- SQL Server training opportunities, January and February 2014
- 10 days of Free SQL Server Training – SQL Relay 2013R2
- Disaster Recovery Basics: RPO – Recovery Point Objective
- Database slow to open after Instance restart or failover due to too many VLFs in transaction log.
- Hunting for select * with Extended Events