Now that we’re all recovering from Christmas and the New Year is just around the corner, what better time to start thinking about some SQL Server training and networking. 2014 is starting off with some free training opportunities easily accessible from Nottingham and the East Midlands,
- 10th January 2014 – RedGate SQL in the City – Cambridge
- RedGate are holding another of their SQL in the City events, this time at their Cambridge HQ. Some great speakers, and they’re even offering post talk beer and soft drinks!
- 23rd January 2014 – SQL Server Midlands User Group
- No speakers announced yet, but Alex always picks 2 great ones. Easily accessible from New Street station makes it simple to get there and back on the train and with a start and end time that makes it doable with a cheap day return ticket from Nottingham
- 19th February 2014 – SQL Server Leicester User Group
- Back at the Leicester YMCA for another evening of SQL Server speakers and great samosas. Speaker announced so far is Craig Ottley-Thistlethwaite talking on Integrating SQL Server Data Tools into a Continuous Integration environment. Another speaker will be announced soon.
Also very much worth putting in your calendar for further into the year is SQL Saturday Exeter on 22nd March. Details of the exact lineup haven’t been released yet, but just looking at the submitted sessions shows that there’s going to be some cracking free training on offer! And the paid full day sessions on the Friday look exceedingly good value for money, so why not make a weekend of it?
We are also looking at offering some of our training courses as open public sessions during 2014. More details will follow.