A single day course aimed to give beginners an overview of what SQL Server and what it can do.
The course requires no previous knowledge or experience of database systems. A basic working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and networked computing will make a number of concepts easier.
Over the day we cover:
- What is data and how much do we have?
- Why a database is the best place for data to live
- The benefits of a database
- Why a Relational database?
- Why SQL Server?
- The basics of connecting to SQL Server
- The tools available
- Basic querying techniques
As with all of our courses, should you have specific requirements then we can tailor the day to meet those. Please contact us to find out more.